Camp Cyan provides internships for high-school students and college freshmen students. We have internships in the following areas:
- Scratch Programming
- Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, Math (STEAM)
- Art, Wood working, crafts
- Classroom engagement and behavior management
Please send your resume and a cover letter explaining why you’d like to intern with us. Emails received without this information will not be accepted.
Please apply if:
- You can commit one week at a time, Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 3pm or 5pm
- You are committed, energetic, motivated, active, reliable, trustworthy and self driven
- You enjoy working with elementary age kids
- You can engage kids in camp activities and be a helping hand for the camp teacher
Our past interns have been able to build community service and education skills, use their experience to build their resume while applying to colleges and for scholarships.
We are happy to be a professional reference for you on your college and scholarships applications. We have provided references to our past interns for college applications to Harvard, MIT, UT Austin, Stanford, Cal Tech, Engineer Girl.